I often get depressed on Saturdays, but not this Saturday. In the morning my friend Constance came over. A half-hearted attempt at anal sex occurred, but no penetration took place. Later Constance went home, and I read the Globe and Mail. This afternoon I read 2 chapters of On Intelligence, which is about the human brain. I just finished dinner, and I'm currently drinking my 3rd and final cup of coffee of the day. Tomorrow I might begin working on my Tile Walker project.
During the 4th quarter of 2009, I only spent $50 more than I earned. In each of the previous 2 quarters I was over $1000 in the red. In the 4th quarter I had no car expenses. That makes me feel more secure that my finances are under control. Lately I've been working more hours. (I just got off the phone with Constance.) My job in Mississauga is going well; I am making progress on my current project, developing software to modify the Client ID fields of numerous database tables. I might even finish that project by Friday. Soon I will watch the CTV News, and then read another chapter of On Intelligence. Tomorrow I must go for a walk and floss my teeth. Constance will visit me again on Feb. 9. In just 2 days I've gone through over two-thirds of a 560 g container of mini sugar donuts. I've just finished my coffee and I will post this now. That's what's goin' down in Harold's World these days, and not too much to worry about, I'm happy to say.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment