Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Business Partner

I offered Mat Hopwood a 40-percent part-ownership in Pyxelation.com and he replied that he was "very interested". Right now he's working on his own Silverlight game engine, and claims that he can reuse much of its code for the Pyxelation game engine. On the weekend I'm going to install IronPython on my computer, and continue reading my IronPython book. While Mat is working on the game engine I can be developing the Python Event Handler Wizard, which enables non-programmers to create simple Python event handlers. It took Mat almost 1.5 days to reply to my offer of part-ownership, and I was depressed for most of that time, as I thought he wouldn't reply. When I got his reply earlier today my depression immediately vanished, and later this afternoon I finished my Christmas shopping.

Yesterday I wasn't productive at work, as I was disappointed that I thought Mat wouldn't reply. Tomorrow I anticipate being much more productive. I'm supposed to finish my current project by Christmas, but it looks like I won't make it. I'm not going to quit my Sound Times job right away. Today I bought Krazy Glue, to fix the handle of the zipper on my warmest winter coat, which broke off. I'm going to visit my friend Constance 2 weeks from now. I will probably go to bed soon. I got a tax receipt for $450 from donating my car to Teen Challenge. I don't miss having a car. Having a car (especially an old car) equals more things to worry about. I'm almost out of milk, so no Bran Flakes tomorrow morning, and McDonald's for lunch (for the 2nd and final time this week). Maria, my cleaning lady, bought me gloves for Christmas, but they were too long (size large), so she's going to take them back and exchange them for a medium pair. I will lie on the couch until 8 p.m. and then go to bed. It's been quite a day. End of day: end of post. Time to chill out.

No comments:

Post a Comment