Last week I wrote the detailed Clixmaker design specs (18 pages). I'm going to wait until I've finished developing the game editor and then make it open source (so I'll have a head start in the unlikely event that someone tries to steal my idea). I'm probably kidding myself, believing that Clixmaker has a good chance to succeed, as there are already superior products out there. But as they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
I've been depressed this long weekend, but today I took a shower and washed my hair, which is a good sign. Today I hope to make the first step in implementing Clixmaker, which is to test the Python version of the Google Channel API tic tac toe demo. I will log on to Google with both my desktop and my laptop, using different user names, and play the tic tac toe game. The next step is to download the source code of the demo, making my own copy, uploading it to Google, and testing it. I might have a coffee soon. I will probably make Kraft Dinner around 4 p.m. The supermarket is closed as today is Family Day, a holiday in Ontario. I intend to celebrate Family Day by torturing to death several hundred thousand violent dogs.
On Wednesday I begin a new project at APROM: making our SMS software package (the Guard Scheduler) translatable into Spanish (assuming the customer still wants to buy a Spanish version of SMS). Constance just called me twice. My toaster is broken and my spare toaster doesn't lock when you press the lever down, so I need a new toaster, as well as an electric kettle. It's sunny and cold today, and I really ought to go for a walk. Later today I will add a postscript to this post, indicating whether or not I succeeded in my intention of testing the tic tac toe demo. My cleaning lady is coming this week. Two days ago I got Mark B.'s Internet to work, with the help of Bell Technical Support. Thanks, Bell. And thanks to you, dear blog reader (assuming any of you actually exist), for reading these silly and pointless blog posts. I'm going to sign off now. See you later.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment