Letter to Ralph:
I can't sleep. Turned off the TV. Turned off the computer. Went to bed. Got up and booted into Linux. Had 4 cups of coffee yesterday and another 4 today. Too depressed to watch TV. Unthinkable to work on Computaverse or (shudder!) TileGamer.
Had a nice visit with my brother today. Went for a long walk in High Park. Sat on a bench and told him my sister invited him and his partner to celebrate my 50th birthday in Victoria where she lives (I'm visiting her then, in March). But my brother doesn't like to fly. Gave my brother the sketch/letter my sister wrote for his partner, for whom she wants to make earrings. Had a cup of tea. My brother gave me a chocolate chip cookie shortly before he was planning to cook fish for his son Alex, and I got the message (no dinner for me), so I went home. Before I left I bookmarked my blog in my brother's web browser. I'm in my blog now, so everyone can read this letter to my ex-brother-in-law.
At least I'm feeling a little better now. BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! BRAIN! Easy there, boy. Maybe I'll watch The National one hour from now. But first, I might have some cookies. WHY MUST I BE, A TEENAGER IN LOVE??? Can I write a letter to Edgar? Dear Edgar: I ast Christ if I could write you a letter and he said that I could. Yours truly, Harold. Didn't eat much today. Bowl of Bran Flakes, bread and cheese, one cookie, one frozen pizza patty. Am now eating peanut butter spooned out of the jar. Not exactly haute cuisine. Just had 2 chewy chips ahoy cookies, showing admirable restraint by not eating the 2 additional cookies left in the bag. I'm going to post this and copy it into an email. Then it's couch duty until The National comes on. Later.
MH
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment