Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back down to earth

I'm now back down to earth after experiencing the euphoria of my new-found freedom from the joys of car ownership. Nevertheless, I continue to be more or less depression-free (this morning I was moderately depressed between waking up and getting out of bed, which is quite common for me). I simplified my Pyxelation Project Proposal, which I intend to submit to my boss this coming week. I'm offering him 10 percent of the income from selling subscriptions, and in return he will hire the Chinese Web/C# Programmer (I will reimburse my employer for the wages of that programmer). Also I can ask my boss/colleagues for business and technical advice from time to time. If my boss approves my proposal, I will first create 2 multiplayer games in Python (Capture the Flag and Scrabble), as well as bare-bones versions of the Board Editor and the Level Editor. Then I will have my boss hire the Chinese Web/C# Programmer.

I've started reading the 2 computer books I ordered, and I'm learning a lot about programming in Python. I think I'll eat dinner at 8, after 60 Minutes. When not at APROM, I often eat 2 frozen waffles, toasted, buttered, and microwaved for 17 seconds, with syrup for lunch, like today. There are bedbugs at Sound Times, so during my shift I have to hang my black bag's shoulder strap on a coat hook. I might have a 3rd cup of coffee at 5 p.m. I guess this post will be a short one. Make Your Own Games: Python & Silverlight (with Pyxelation). The sky's the limit in my life right now. Happy coding and/or surfing the Net, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment