So far I went out on 3 dates with Helen Posno (I ran into her on the streetcar a few weeks ago). We went to Tim Horton's twice, and 3 days ago we went on a walk in High Park, and shared a large order of french fries. I later emailed her, and suggested that we go to a movie, and she replied that would be "great". So I'm going to call her this evening and suggest that we go see Inception on Thursday.
Today I'm going to work on Pygridz. Last week I sent my LearnClix proposal to Glen Dewar and Fred Victor. Glen Dewar replied and said he would read it and get back to me. My job at APROM is going well. Next week I must customize the rest of our APROM setup scripts by adding graphics that look like our marketing material. I must also create update-only versions of all our setup scripts, which preserve the user's existing data (instead of overwriting it with empty data files). I have already done both tasks (add graphics, create update-only script) for our most popular software package, SRS2003. Last week I finished writing the Wiki article for APROM, which has not yet been approved by management.
In less than 2 weeks I see my psychiatrist, and I will report that I've been much less depressed since the beginning of June, having started to implement Pygridz in the middle of May, and that I'm dating Helen. I think I will have a 2nd cup of coffee half an hour from now. I must get down to work soon (on Pygridz). Not working = boredom = eventually getting depressed. I was somewhat depressed yesterday, which is not unusual on Saturdays. So off I go to my Python editor; later, dudes.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment