A few days ago Helen emailed me that she doesn't really have time for dating in her life, but appreciates my friendship. I replied that maybe we can get together at Tim Horton's once a month, but she hasn't replied yet. I was quite disappointed when I received that email. Tomorrow I'm going to email her that I'm busy helping my brother replace his roof on Thursday, and can't meet her for lunch that day.
I finished my LearnClix proposal. Glen Dewar replied that he can't help me, as it's not within his mandate in the work he does at CRCT. My supervisor at Back to Basics is going to submit it to his supervisor on Friday. I'm not very optimistic, but there's always Pygridz to fall back on. I think I will go to bed early tonight. Maybe I will tell me brother I'd like to go with him the next time he goes up to the cottage (in Muskoka). I'm off to bed.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment