Yesterday I had my first moderately severe spell of depression in almost 5 weeks. I was working on Pygridz, but not working very hard, and my motivation to keep working kind of slipped away. I decided to have a nap instead of a 3rd cup of coffee and went back to bed, but couldn't sleep. Today I was still a bit depressed and went back to bed after breakfast, and slept. When I woke up the depression lifted. Maybe my having missed a dose of my antidepressants 2 days prior (on Tuesday) had something to do with it. I still think my having Pygridz to work on is the main reason why I've been less depressed.
Today I bought groceries and I'm having Kraft Dinner for dinner. After I watch the CBC News I might work on Pygridz. When I turn on my TV there are moving white horizontal lines but after a while it goes away, so I might need a new TV. Tomorrow I have to help my brother, who is removing asphalt shingles from his roof. Underneath there are cedar shingles. I had to use Google to find a fix to a computer problem in which I keep being prompted to install a certain Windows update. The fix was to uninstall Roxio DLA, but I don't know yet if it worked (I will find out the next time I boot up my computer). It must be boring to be a Mac user: no need to troubleshoot the automatic installation of system patches like us Windows users, and much less worrying about security issues. Anyway, I will soon make Kraft Dinner. On Monday I will see my GP, and find out if their finding protein in my urine last time is or is not a problem. It's time to fix dinner, so au revoir and take it easy.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment