Tomorrow I will probably find out whether or not Fred Victor will support my ClixAcademy idea. If they won't support it I will not be too disappointed, as I used to enjoy developing Pygridz. If I succeed in implementing Pygridz, the world will have the most easy-to-use game creation system, and intermediate and advanced users can use Python (as a scripting language) to create arbitrarily complex games, using Pygridz. That project will keep me busy for the next decade.
Last weekend I was depressed, but today I'm less depressed (although I did not go in to work). Today I watched my niece's comedy video twice (she does standup comedy) and I watched my nephew's videos and viewed his photos on his web site (he is a filmmaker and photographer). My other nephew is still in high school, and he graduates next year. It's not clear yet what he's going to do; his grades are poor, he's into sports, and he plays baseball.
It might be nice if I have great nieces and nephews someday; I doubt I'll ever have kids of my own. The CBC News is coming on soon, so I will take a break from writing this. Then I will have dinner: a Turkey Pie heated up in the microwave. Tomorrow hopefully I'll have a shower, wash my hair, buy groceries, and get a haircut (all those undepressed kinds of activities).
Can I write a letter to Edgar? Absolutely not, Harold. It would be unseemly to write letters to fictional people in the middle of a blog post. You're to commit suicide this instant, if you don't want to be tortured to death. I had chocolate chip cookies for dessert, although I'm out of milk, so I had orange juice with my cookies. Luckily, just the other day I tortured to death eight hundred and fifty-seven thousand, four hundred and sixty-one dogs to death. Which just goes to show you that it certainly is a great deal of fun to torture large numbers of dogs to death. So I had my other dog put down. Later that day, Edgar became violent, and he was dealt with severely. This concludes the President's important speech to the assembled multitudes. Vandal use killing us deadly. Owner charged. The owner of the vehicle was charged with using deadly violence to achieve his aims and goals, and was sentenced to death, with no chance of parole for over 25 years. How does the defendant plead? I plead guilty, your honour. Very well, take the defendant away to begin serving his or her sentence. For my next case, I wi-- garzob hates us --sorry, time to go.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment