Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stability regained

I believe that I'm now once again in a period of stability (touch wood). I've written 2 LearnClix proposals. I've gotten over splitting up with Helen. My APROM work is going well. I'm waiting for my brother to call me, in case he wants me to help him work on his roof today (it's almost finished). If he doesn't call I'll probably help him on the weekend. He's working the night shift so he might not call me today. I must visit my Aunt Helen in September without fail (or maybe even next week). I get to visit my sister in October. If LearnClix comes to naught there's always Pygridz. Today or on the weekend I must bug my brother's partner to do my 2009 income tax return. If she doesn't do it soon I risk not being registered with Trillium by Oct. 31, in which case my November meds would cost me over $400, and Trillium would not reimburse me (I usually only have to pay between 400 and 500 dollars for the whole year).

I must buy a 2nd pair of jeans at Zeller's, and I'm badly in need of a haircut. I always procrastinate endlessly about getting a haircut as I dislike being in any situation where I'm expected to produce a tip. After I get a haircut I must trim my beard. Once again birthday present season rears its ugly head (both my brother and nephew have birthdays in September). I might ask my brother if I can give his son Alex a Wii game console (he's into sports and he's turning 18). Usually I don't bother getting a present for my brother but next year he turns 60, so I must get him a present then. I've been spending a lot of time helping my brother replace his roof, so that can be a substitute for a birthday present, in my opinion.

If my brother doesn't call I'm not sure how to occupy my time today. I only go to APROM on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Tuesday afternoons are Back to Basics. I don't need groceries but I'm almost out of coffee filters. After I publish this post I'm going to have a 2nd cup of coffee, and drink it while lying on the couch. Yesterday I helped my friend Main, who is from Bangladesh. I checked his email and filled in a UPS application form for him (he imports perfume from New York City). He's not very computer savvy. He usually buys me a meal when I help him out but I didn't want to go out, as it was late, so he just gave me 10 dollars. My ex-brother-in-law, Ralph, recently said he would take a look at my blog from time to time. If he takes a look at this post, I'm sure he's in for a thrill-a-minute. You'll laugh! You'll cry! And it's absolutely free! (Reading my blog is free, that is.) Long live Harold. Bye-bye, Edgar and Reginald.

No comments:

Post a Comment