I recently got a lot of things done. Yesterday I got a haircut and removed a pile of mostly empty boxes that was on top of my dresser (my cleaning lady asked me to get rid of those boxes). Today I got blood work done, provided a urine sample, and renewed my driver's license. I'm taking the day off today. This weekend I might go up to my brother's cottage, which used to be my late parents' cottage. My brother is almost finished working on his roof. He just has to put on the cap shingles at the edges of the roof where 2 of the 3 roof planes intersect. So I don't have to help him work on his roof anymore. Today I might work on Pygridz. I recently changed my personal email address from mike@treenimation.net to hahnbytes@gmail.com. The next time my cleaning lady comes I'm going to ask her if it usually takes her 5 hours to clean my apartment. If she says yes I'm going to raise her pay from $70 to $80 ($16/hour).
My supervisor at Back to Basics, William Hines, recently emailed me that he's going to look into my ClixAcademy proposal when he gets back. He's away for the next 2 weeks. I was glad to hear from him as I thought they had already rejected that proposal. So ClixAcademy is still alive at this point. Monday I have a dental appt. I must get into the habit of flossing my teeth. At first I'll just do it twice a week. I should get back into the habit of going for brisk 30-minute walks. That would be good for my health. I need to take better care of myself as I'm over 50 now. After I publish this post I will record in my date book the money I spent recently. I keep track of my income/expenses in a spreadsheet. At 3 p.m. I'm going to have a 3rd cup of coffee. I must remember to run Skype as my ex-brother-in-law might Skype me. He has a virus infection on his computer. I recently cut down my APROM hours from 3 to 2 days a week, and I'm going to increase my investment income from $500 to $750/month (that money is taken out of my mutual funds). If I work at least 10 hours/week at APROM I can cover my expenses. I ate way too much candy yesterday (I bought 300g of M&Ms and ate it all in one day). So I guess that just about wraps it up. Now you know what I've been up to lately. I've had very little depression this week, and I expect that to continue into next week. That's all for now.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment