Yesterday I had significant depression for the first time in 6 weeks. I might have run out of my antidepressant and missed a dose the previous evening, and I definitely missed a dose yesterday evening. Today I picked up my meds and took my antidepressant. I still feel slightly depressed. Yesterday I went back to bed in the afternoon, got up and made Kraft Dinner for dinner, and went back to bed after dinner. Another thing that might have made me depressed was that yesterday morning I tried and failed to get my Acer laptop to connect with my large flat panel monitor. I recently stopped using my desktop for development work (instead I use my laptop), as it had become somewhat unstable. I was unable to change the default web browser, which I needed to do to debug my Scrabble game. I ran a free registry scanning tool and it had 649 errors in the registry. It was also a bit slow, especially booting up. I couldn't even restore my desktop to its original factory settings. Now I only use my desktop to watch TV news on its large flat panel monitor.
Tomorrow I go to Friends and Advocates at 11 a.m., and then we go to Sound Times for a barbecue (Friends and Advocates is merging with Sound Times). At 1:15 I must walk from Sound Times to Fred Victor. After Fred Victor I go to the AGM of Progress Place at 5:30 (there's also a free dinner). On Wednesday I see my GP, who will hopefully clean the wax out of my ears. A week from now I have a colonoscopy. I'm going to have a 2nd cup of coffee and then I might work on my Scrabble game, and maybe also go for a walk. No is of use go-back-to-bed-tion. No writing letters to Edgar. It behooves me -- now say goodbye to the nice blog readers, Mikey. Bye-bye, everyone. Mikey will now make coffee. Until I blog again, see you maybe next week.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment