I'm procrastinating about working on my Scrabble game. Yesterday evening and this morning I created a new web site for my games program, including a logo. I had to change its name, as this blog turns up in the search results when you google the old name. This blog is private and I don't want strangers reading it.
In order to prevent Google from pointing to this blog when you search for the new name of my games program, in the future I will refer to my games program as pi-gap. The real name = Py (Python) + G (Google or Games) + app (application). The web site has a .com suffix. Note that when I spell the real name, all letters but the first are in lower case.
This afternoon I intend to fill out my passport application form online, and at 7 p.m. there's an information session downstairs about the new electrical smart meters that will be installed next month. We're going to have to start paying for our own electricity in my building. Lately I've been putting in a lot of hours at APROM, but I don't expect that to continue. Tomorrow hopefully I will work on my Scrabble game, which is the first step in the implementation of pi-gap. I had a tuna fish sandwich for lunch; for dinner I might just have 2 frozen waffles. I'm getting used to using my laptop, which is more stable than my newly idled desktop (I only use the desktop to watch TV news and as a 2nd player when testing my Scrabble game). And so ends another blog post; I'll blog again soon. Bye-bye.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment