Sunday, February 28, 2010

Having Good Weekend

I'm having a good weekend so far. Last Wednesday I updated my Pyxelation web site, creating a logo/heading, as well as taking out C# and Silverlight, and adding Python. On Friday I fixed 2 minor problems with the logo/heading. Yesterday evening I was somewhat depressed and went to bed early. Today I bought blue jeans at Zellers, which took a little over half an hour (it's an 8-minute walk to Zellers). My previous jeans were too long, so this time I bought a pair that was 2 inches shorter. It's sunny/cloudy and not too cold. I'm going to have a 2nd cup of coffee after I post this.

My tax stuff is all ready for Susan (my brother's partner who does my taxes) except for the disability tax credit which must be filled out by my doctor. I will see my doctor this Thursday. It's wonderful to have Pyxelation development to look forward to, minus owning a vehicle. (I feel snug as a bug in a rug.) I will tell my doctor that I was more depressed than usual in January and most of February, as I wasn't working on Pyxelation and my programming project at APROM wasn't going well.

My volunteer job at Back to Basics is going well. That's only temporary until I ramp up Pyxelation development in the not too distant future, whereby I will be working on Pyxelation for 3 days a week and APROM for 3 days a week. I must make an appt. with my eye doctor and renew my driver's license in March. I will probably visit my sister this summer, who lives in Victoria. She has been house-sitting the past 2 weeks, looking after our cousin's dog in Vancouver (that's where her 2 adult children live). My 50th birthday is on Wednesday, so I'll probably see my brother's family that evening after work. I must floss my teeth today, which I do every Sunday and will eventually work up to doing it every other day. Taking care of business here in T.O., that's all, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment