I've been developing Pygridz for over 4 weeks (except for one week when I was working on Canersys). For over 2 weeks I have experienced very little depression. This evening I hope to finish the part that handles adding new level records which contain other levels, as well as containing rooms.
Yesterday I had a physical exam. I gave my GP the results of my urine test, which indicated the existence of protein in my urine. He reassured me that testing for protein in urine is inaccurate, so it may not really be a problem. Later I provided another urine sample, and they're going to do a different protein test on it. Being 50 years old, I have to be tested for colon cancer. My GP gave me a choice of providing 3 stool samples, which has to be done once every 3 years, or having a colonoscopy, which only has to be done once every 10 to 15 years. I chose providing the stool samples. I have lost about 2 pounds since I was previously weighed in October. I think I weigh about 190 lbs.
The lab technician advised me to defecate at home into a plastic shopping bag attached to the toilet seat. I used the handle of an old toothbrush to transfer the feces from the plastic bag into the sample container. I didn't get shit on my hands but I had to touch the bottom of the plastic bag as I emptied its contents into the toilet, which had urine on it. All in all it wasn't too bad. Of course afterwards I will throw away that old toothbrush.
Now you're up to date in regards to my feces and urine adventures, as well as Pygridz. I look forward to Saturday when I get to test for the 3rd time my technique of only reading the first section of the newspaper that day, in order to avoid depression. It worked the past 2 Saturdays. I have to go downtown to my volunteer job in 40 minutes, so I will now spellcheck and publish this puppy. Rubber ducky, you're the one; you make bath time, so much fun...
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment