Today I resurrected Portaxa and sent a one-page proposal to Glen Dewar at CRCT, who is responsible for putting out the Making Choices Guide, a web-based database of 600 mental health organizations in Toronto. Portaxa will initially be a web portal to mental health organizations in Toronto, and will eventually be expanded to all of Canada (if approved by CRCT).
Last Friday I had a good time at my brother's place, celebrating his 59th birthday and his son's 18th birthday. We had takeout food for dinner (they had fish sandwiches and I had fish and chips), and I had a leftover piece of ice cream birthday cake. On the way over there (I walked), I bought a 6th generation 8 GB iPad Nano for my nephew (from Future Shop at Keele + St. Clair) and a $50 gift card at Rona for my brother. Later I helped my brother set up his email account. I was depressed that day but the depression lifted when I arrived at my brother's place. My brother's partner finally did my taxes, so I'm going to send my proof-of-income to Trillium tomorrow (Trillium pays for my meds, minus a deductible of between 400 and 500 dollars per year).
Today I might work on Pygridz. I need to buy milk. My psychiatrist invoiced me for a missed appt., so I'm going to send him a letter of protest (I'm not supposed to email him so I'll mail that letter), as I was extremely depressed that day. I've been a psychiatric outpatient for 26 years and I've never before been charged for missing an appt. with my shrink. Must floss my teeth today. I ought to go for a walk today, as the weather is nice. Maybe I will finish reading the Globe in a little while (I've yet to read the Friday Life section). I will blog again when I receive a reply from Glen Dewar, if not before then. Fall is almost here and I'm enjoying the cooler weather (I'll be in Victoria for Thanksgiving). Time to publish and lie on the couch. Bye-bye, blog reader.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment