Suddenly I feel so liberated. Here is the first paragraph in an email I just sent to Arvin, my boss:
Thank you for providing me with more work. I'm sorry about jerking you around with ClixAcademy and Portaxa. From now on I will concentrate on APROM first, and Pygridz second. No need to install desktop sharing software at home and at APROM. I will come in to the office every Wednesday and Friday. If I call in depressed I must come in the following Monday. I look forward to stability and productivity in the months ahead. APROM rocks!
As I was telling Arvin, I need to work 10 hours/week in order to cover my living expenses (combined with my investment income). Soon I must increase my investment income (the money I withdraw from my mutual funds every month) by 50 percent. To accomplish that I need to send a simple letter with my signature to my investment advisor. In the recent past I got sidetracked with 2 different projects, ClixAcademy and Portaxa, which both went nowhere. So now I'm returning to Pygridz (my games program), and I'm determined to get some work done on that project today. It's difficult returning to a project after a long period spent on other projects. But in June I was productive with Pygridz and virtually depression-free. I'm hoping to keep depression at bay by getting back into working on Pygridz in my spare time, thereby keeping busy.
I'm going to install my Python tools on my laptop, and take it with me when I visit my sister in October, so I can work on Pygridz when I'm out there (she lives in Victoria). I might help Ralph, my ex-brother-in-law, in an attempt to fix his computer when I'm in Victoria. He can only run it in safe mode, which is not an ideal situation, as he was infected with viruses.
Tomorrow my cleaning lady is coming, and I'm going to give her a raise. Then I'm off to my brother's place to celebrate his 59th birthday, which was on the 10th, and his son's 18th birthday, which was on the 14th. On the way over there I will buy presents (yesterday I bought birthday cards). Then on the weekend it's back to working on Pygridz. Takin' care of business here in T.O. Now I will lie on the couch (after emailing Ralph) and contemplate life, while psyching myself up to tackle Pygridz. Life's good when you have your health. That is all.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment