I was depressed this morning, and rescheduled my appt. w/ Mark B. for Saturday afternoon (I was supposed to set up his new email account). I also called in depressed to my volunteer job. Yesterday I incorporated the design specs of the game configuration file into my Clixmaker manual. Today I hope to begin writing the design specs for the event-handling system of Clixmaker. Tomorrow or Friday I might go to the Clarke to get blood work done, and on the way back go to 3 stores at Keele + St. Clair. I need an electric kettle, a refill for my date book, and a pair of blue jeans. So far I have had one cup of coffee today. I really ought to go for a walk today. Even though I get very little exercise I lost 3 kg since June 2010. I must not go back to bed. If I went for a brisk 30-minute walk 5 times a week, then I would be getting the recommended amount of exercise (and I might lose even more weight).
On Thursday I must go to my day job in Mississauga, and begin converting our largest software package, SMS, which was written using Delphi 4, to Delphi 6. That's a big job and will take a long time. Arvin, my boss, is currently in China. We have an office in China that employs about 3 programmers. Programmers in China earn a lot less than Canadian programmers. All monsters must be destroyed -- destroy, all monsters. Last night I dreamed I had a girlfriend, and was about to get laid. In the dream the waiter asked for my order, and after a long hesitation I ordered a glass of white wine. Constance just called. I'm going to give her $50 on Feb. 10. Yesterday she called me numerous times, asking for money. Dr. Soni sends you his regards, if you are my sister or brother. I see him next on March 2, the day before my 51st birthday. Well, I guess it's time to wrap this up, and go veg out on the couch. Enjoy your web surfing activities, and I'll blog again soon.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment