Sunday, January 2, 2011

Clixmaker in the New Year

Today I plan to perform 2 Clixmaker tasks: save copies of my current Clixmaker Python files in a separate directory, and then update the toolbox which appears on the left-hand side of the Clixmaker game editor screen. Also I hope to go for a walk after (or in between) performing those 2 tasks.

Yesterday I finished writing the Clixmaker documentation, and incorporated it into my web site. Then I visited my brother and his partner ordered in Chinese food. I put a link to this blog under his Favorites bookmark list (on his web browser). I made a New Year's resolution to go for a walk everyday. Tomorrow I'm going to email my boss, offering him a part-ownership in Clixmaker. His only Clixmaker-related tasks would be to provide advice when I need it, and also to make APROM employees available to provide technical advice when I need it, as well as linking me to outside investors in case I need money to grow my business.

My brother just called me and he's putting the book I gave him on my credit card (I bought it with a credit card). At Christmas he told me someone gave him the same book, and I gave him the packing slip so he could return it. Just now he told me it was his partner who gave him the same book: The Confession by John Grisham.

I have been depression-free for 6 days (which is not unusual), as I've been keeping busy working on Clixmaker. After publishing this post I'm going to email my brother and tell him how to access my blog: run your web browser, click on Favorites, then click on Mike. Also I'm going to put up on the wall in my kitchen the 2011 calendar mailed to me by the realtors who helped me buy my condo, and mark on it 2 appts.: my psychiatrist (this month) and my dentist (next month). This week I must make an appt. w/ my GP. I was supposed to see him on Sept. 30 but I forgot about that appt. and missed it. He was going to go over the results of my blood and urine tests.

The holidays are over and now it's time for me to roll up my sleeves and get down to the nitty-gritty of implementing Clixmaker. So far I have implemented a very bare-bones image editor/color picker, and I must build on that code in order to begin implementing the game editor. I think I'll go for a walk now (it's cloudy and very cold today), after I email my brother. After my walk I'll have a 2nd cup of coffee and get busy working on the computer. Clixmaker is my life now, whereas in previous years APROM (the company I work for) was my life. Viva Clixmaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment