I called in depressed Wednesday, and the depression lifted yesterday at Sound Times. After falling asleep on the couch, I went to bed but wasn't sleepy, so I got up and wrote this email. My diary is almost finished. Assuming I don't get depressed today or tomorrow, it will be finished this Sunday (and converted into a .PDF file on Monday). My diary will consist of 9 days: 4 good days (Monday to Thursday), 2 bad days (Friday and Saturday), and 3 good days (Friday to Sunday). I'm going to send my diary to you, Ralph, Riel, Dr. Soni, and maybe Diane. You and Ralph have to read the whole thing (that's optional for Riel and Dr. Soni).
My regular, Abdul, at Sound Times did not show up yesterday for the first time. I helped one person, George, set up a blog (he writes poetry), and I briefly helped Todd with gmail (Google email). Todd is also a regular, but not everyday like Abdul. George's blog: http://therhymesanity.blogspot.com/. I just had an idea: instead of emailing you twice a week, I can create a blog, and write a blog entry twice a week. That way Riel and Ralph (and even Arvin and Diane) can keep up with my twice weekly musings, not just you. I might try that out on Sunday. Note that the name I use to sign my blog can't be my real name, otherwise people like Javier and others in my professional circle could google me and find out I have schizophrenia. I think my blog name will be Harold Brooklyn (I work for APROM/BCS - Brooklyn Computer Systems).
This morning I might write a 2nd Python tutorial for Javier, who was supposed to send me a 2nd Java tutorial but I haven't heard from him in a week. I've been having trouble hearing lately (intermittently), as I have wax in my ears. Next week I should probably get my ears syringed out.
I think I'm going to have a coffee and get busy writing the 2nd Python tutorial for Javier. On Monday I might have dinner with Robin, who is a tutor at Back to Basics. She told me about St. Andrew's Church (King + University) that serves free dinners on Mondays from 6 to 9. I'm going there on Monday, and maybe I'll see her there.
The vandal of our deadly torture. The paragraph without a point. Meanwhile, back at the ranch... Moving right along, it's supposed to rain a lot today, but the weekend will be sunny. Yesterday was sunny and mild. I'm pretty well out of orange juice, and getting low on coffee and No. 2 coffee filters. I'm a poet and I don't know it (seriously, take the first 2 sentences in this paragraph: they don't rhyme but they go together like a couplet, with similar cadence).
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment