I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd write an update. Two good things happened to me yesterday:
1) The day before I sent Javier a Python tutorial, yesterday I tested it, found a missing step, emailed Javier, and he replied. He was busy last week, but by today he's going to send me the 2nd Java tutorial.
2) I picked up my brother Dave and we visited our Aunt Helen, who is 94, has Alzheimer's, and lives in a retirement home. She was asleep for a long time, and Dave and I went downstairs, had a cup of tea, and then went back to her room, and she finally woke up.
One bad thing happened to me yesterday: while watching TV, I got depressed, had my usual suicidal thoughts, and was convinced my starting a blog was an incredibly stupid idea. I went to bed around 8:30, fell asleep, woke up a few hours later, and the depression lifted. I listened to 2 songs on my clock radio, got up and turned on my computer. I'm going to make coffee now.
I'm finished drinking my coffee, it's 3 a.m., and I'm going to try and sleep. If I don't sleep, I'll leave my condo at 6:30 and have breakfast at McDonald's at 7:00 (I'm out of milk, so I can't have cereal for breakfast). We're not allowed to start work before 7:30, otherwise the alarm monitoring company will be alerted. I love eating Egg McMuffins, but I don't have breakfast at McDonald's very often. I eat lunch there once or twice a week.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment