Letter to my sister:
I finished my 9-day diary and posted it on my blog. Apart from my diary, so far I've made 2 posts on my blog: the original post, and a Garzology post (examples of my crazy talking). From now on my emails to you will be less frequent, as I intend to post to my blog twice a week, on Thursdays and Sundays (and you can go to my blog to find out what I've been up to).
I've got 6 hours to kill until it's time for me to pick up Dave (we're visiting Auntie Helen today). The last time I was depressed was Wednesday, when I believe I called in depressed. I love weekends when I'm not depressed, like this one. I'm going to go for a walk today. Yesterday I spent a lot of time writing my 2nd Python tutorial for Javier. I must wait for him to reply until I can move forward with JZoneGamer, so I've got time on my hands.
In an hour's time (70 minutes, to be precise) I will have a 2nd cup of coffee. Until then I'm going to lie on the couch and continue to enjoy my depression-free Sunday. On Tuesday I must talk with the property manager about my getting a couch delivered here and reserving the service elevator, as well as where to put the old couch (I haven't actually bought the couch yet). Dave said he would help me move the old couch to the garbage room (he has a dolly).
I think today I will read my book, Black Hawk Down. I don't know if I'll be able to finish it by April 9, the due date (I renewed it twice, which is the maximum no. of times you can renew a book).
I've decided to post this email on my blog, instead of emailing it to you directly. I guess it's time to stop boring my blog readers to death, so I will wrap this up right here. Take it easy.
MH
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment